RB 20/25 T3 or T4 - Non Abs - Turbo Manifold
Sinco Turbo Manifolds
After years of development of our merge collector from extensive dyno time and feedback from the top tuners in the country, we have found the perfect balance of boost control and flow. With minimal back pressure where the manifold meets the turbo, you can be sure that you're getting the best flow possible from your turbo manifold. FLOW = POWER.
For information on material types and coatings please follow the link: FAQ
NOTE: If you are running a large rear housing (.82 or bigger) on your turbo we recommend using at least a 50mm wastegate
- Fitment R32-R33-R34-Laurel-Cefiro-Stagea-S Chassis
- Will not fit with abs - We do have a abs manifold under our other listing Abs Version
- 12mm lazer cut flanges
- Features a 6 into 1 merge collector
5 year no crack warranty
10 year no crack warranty if fitted by us in store
Manifold Manufacture Times
Our manifolds are made to order, because of this the time frames for each manifold material type & finish are listed below.
- STEAMTUBE-MATT BLACK = 7-12 working days
- STAINLESS & BURN EDITION = 14-16 working days
These do vary depending on workload, if you have any questions regarding these time frames please email us